Treat yourself with 505 Cafes!



Treat Yourself!

Mental health is something that just isn’t a topic of conversation in today’s society. It is something that is so valuable that a single visit to a cafΓ© or restaurant can have everlasting effects. In this week's topic, we deep dive into certain destinations around Albuquerque where you can take yourself out on a date and truly get to enjoy your time with just yourself! Let us make this a topic of conversation, trhow? TREAT YOURSELF!



                                                             Villa Myriam Coffee Roasters



Price Range:

Drinks: $4-$10

Food: $3.50-$8.00

Bags of Coffee: $20-$24


Location:573 Commercial St NE Albuquerque, New Mexico 87102




Reviews:

Five Star Reviews πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ

“Hidden behind some commercial buildings, plenty parking in front of the building, nice sitting are that opens to outside. They roast their own blend and the roastery is behind the building.
Ordered a shot which was really good. And it was served properly with sparkling water.”

“Absolutely amazing coffee shop where the coffee beans are roasted in house. The coffee shop is next to the roastery.
The coffee bar menu offers all the typical coffee beverages: espresso, americano, pour overs, and milk-frothed drinks.
The space itself is very modern and lots of different sitting options with comfy chairs and high stools. Many people are working on their laptops and others are having a meeting!”




                                       

           CUTBOW COFFEE 



                                             





Price Range: $3.99-14.99

Location: 1208 Rio Grande Blvd. just north of Historic Old Town Albuquerque. 

Reviews:

I personally loved this place because, since the first time, I went the moment I went in I felt really comfortable and with a peaceful ambient, and positive energy. So every time I want to treat myself and spend time by myself reading a book or having a chat with my friends I go to this amazing place.  Plus it was also named among the 25 'Best in the US.' 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Ryan S. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Support your local caffeine dealer  

Finally made my way downtown to the legendary Cutbow coffee and I absolutely understand what y'all are talking about now! She's so cute!!

My new fav coffee spot alert  

I had to dabble into a little bit of everything of course, the ambiance is so welcoming, the owner chatting with all of us, the plants surrounding you, the inviting colors, and the invigorating aroma of coffee.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Beth C. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Delicious coffee, friendly service. This small shop offers a variety of seating, lovely decor, and a small patio out front. I recommend the latte made with macadamia nut milk (aka mac milk) Their espresso is perfection!





                                                Golden Crown Panaderia 


    

Price Range: $$ * Empanada $3.39(Today's Price 03/27/2023) 

Location: 1103 Mountain Rd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102(It is located near Old Town)

Contact:  505-243-2424

Photos:



Google Reviews: 

Five Star Reviews πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ from Nghia Huynh

"Amazing bake shop that’s well-loved and visited by the locals! The workers know many of the locals by name and sometimes begin ringing their orders as they walk in the door. This is my first ever biscochito (pairs great with coffee) and I’m pleasantly surprised by how delicate and delicious they are! I’d love to visit again to try their pizzas and empanadas as those looked amazing as well!"


Writers Review:

Five Star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I love this spot because the dough to make pizza or pastry is different than anywhere else. Very unique and the taste and the sweetness hits my spot. It might be different for others but it is addicting for me. When I want to treat myself I always come here to grab a few empanadas for me and TOGO to share with others. Drinks are also delicious, my favorite is Mexican Coffee or Empanada Milk Shake. 

                                                  




Key Word:
Self-care, Soothing coffee shop, Chill ambiance, Fresh coffee
Welcoming coffee shop, Modern coffee shop, Downtown Coffee shop
Colombian Coffee Shop, Freshly brewed coffee



Comments

Popular Posts